Thursday, February 25, 2016

Airports and Airplanes


To go along with transportation, I made an airport and airplane. I'm extremely proud of this activity!!! 

I Google searched, and I found the airplane tickets, boarding, passports through airport clipart. I also found pictures and departure information on Google from the Metro Detroit Airport. All of this helped simulate a real airport! 

The security check in it made from aluminum foil wrapped around a goldfish cracker box and construction paper.

The airplane is made from my treadmill box. I cut out the airplane shaped, painted it, and then glued windows and a wing on it. I put chairs behind to represent airplane seats. 

We had soooooooo much fun too!!! We checked each other in, went through security, and we flew our airplane all over the place. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment