Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Preschool/Homeschool Graduation

On Friday April 1st, 2016, Harry successfully completed 3 years of preschool taught by me! I started teaching Harry at just 3 months old, and we finished up our homeschooling journey at about 3.5 years old!! Wow!! It was been extremely wonderful and amazing teaching Harry! This kid is so intelligent and performing at a kindergarten/first grade level now. WOW!!

To celebrate, we had a party, dressed up, and I downloaded a preschool diploma on Google and presented to Harry. It was awesome!!

Now, we are getting ready to embark on a new journey. Harry will be going to preschool soon, and I will be teaching soon too!! Yeah!!

I will still be teaching Harry and doing fun activities too because we love it so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment